In December 2012, I was a guest of Dell at Dell World 2012 in Austin, Texas, USA.
Here are my posts related to the event:
- Pretending to be Media, in which I announce that Dell have invited me to Dell World.
- United’s Broken Brand, in which I explain why I upgraded myself to United Airway’s business class.
- On Core Competence, in which I gain enlightenment, and hope to meet the guru.
- Departure, in which I leave for the event.
- Arrival, in which I lament “American Cuisine”.
- Dell World Analysis: Watch This Space, in which I foreshadow my next post.
- Dell World 2012 Review and Analysis, in which I talk too much about Dell’s strategy.