Justin talks to CEO and co-founder of Veeam, Ratmir Timashev.
We talk about what it takes to found a successful software company (lots of luck, apparently), and how you appeal to both enterprise customers and SMB customers.
We talk about charging a premium for a premium product, and how Veeam have managed to make backup and availability at least a little bit sexy.
Ratmir tells a joke about enterprises, because at Veeam “we love to joke”.
- Various appearances by Veeam at Tech Field Day.
- My pre-work for Veeam for TFD9
- A write up of what I thought about Veeam after TFD9.
- Prep work on Veeam for SFD5.
- A post about VeeamON from 2014, and my disclosure post for the event.
This episode of The Eigencast was sponsored by PivotNine IT Consultants and Advisors.